[Marketing] Performance Marketing | User Acquisition Specialist
Pixodust creates and publishes mobile games for casual and mid-core players. We believe in the continuous improvement of our games. Our culture is based on our strategy of achieve excellence by creating great games and hiring the best talent!
You will join a structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team that will work together to achieve the best results.
You will be working on fun mobile games that brighten the everyday life of millions of players.
If you want to work in a challenging role and be part of a fresh and promising startup, come and join us!
CHALLENGES OF THIS ROLE
We are looking for talents interested in creating something bigger! You will work on our current and upcoming games and to succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will be responsible for leading the development of our marketing strategies.
As a User Acquisition Specialist, your responsibility is to understand how a mobile game works as a service for its customers and how the customers behave in it. Your job is develop user acquisition campaigns increasing our players base.
You will be challenge to identifying and developing the user acquisition campaigns in the game market context, and to provide constant data-driven recommendation on creatives, audiences, and campaign setups in order to improve user acquisition financial performance.
In this role, you will work closely with the product owner, producer and marketing art team. You will be delivering fun and highly efficient marketing campaigns. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and career while promoting great mobile games.
- Develop our games marketing strategy.
- You will manage UA campaigns for games.
- You will perform campaigns analysis and optimisation – ROI driven.
- You will optimise monetisation Ad Networks.
- Always find new creative ways to improve our marketing goals and performance.
- Coach and drive the marketing artists.
You are excellent for this job IF:
- You are passionate about mobile games.
- You have a creative and hacker mindset and strong organisation and execution skills.
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- You have a good understanding of game/app marketing.
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel.
- You have experience of statistical analysis tools including Python, R, SQL or any other programming language experience.
- You have experience in managing Facebook and Google Ads campaigns.
- You have a technical background.
- You can communicate in English or Portuguese.
You are awesome for this job IF you also:
- Have a track record in mobile industry.
- Have a strong sense of duty and high standard work.
- Have a professional User Acquisition experience.
- You have a degree on Engineer, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or Economics.
- Benchmark and find new marketing strategies based on analysis.
- Speak and write Portuguese and English.
- Amazing location in Pinheiros: One of the best cultural districts of São Paulo with plenty of restaurants!
- Transportation facilities: Our office is located at 170 meters from Fradique Coutinho Metro Station, there are bike lanes in our front street and we have parking lots available.
- Permanent contract, full time at the office.
- Competitive salary + health insurance + transportation and meal tickets
|Job Category||data, marketing|